- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk (or water)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 to 6 ounces mozzarella (cut into 20 - 1/2 inch cubes)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
3. Add the beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tsp salt to the soaked breadcrumbs and stir with a fork until combined.
4. Use a cookie scoop to scoop each meatball. Place a chunk of mozzarella in the center, then put meatballs into lightly greased 8 x 8 pan. You can fit about 20 meatballs of this size into the 8 x 8 pan.
5. Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve with pasta and sauce of your choice.
This recipe originally seen on Krashed24's blog.