- 1-2 tsp oil
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk (I used regular coconut milk, because I think the light is a bit too thin)
- 1/2 tsp red curry paste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- pinch of salt
- 1 red pepper (I roasted mine, or you could purchase a jar of pre-roasted peppers)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until lightly brown. Add coconut milk, curry paste, black pepper and chicken. Stir together and bring to a simmer.
2. Cook an additional 8 minutes until chicken is done. Stir in cilantro, fish sauce, salt and red pepper. Heat 1 minute and serve over rice.