- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- oil for pan frying
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- fresh basil
- 1/2 block of feta, sliced
- Coat chicken breasts in breadcrumbs. Discard remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add chicken, frying about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Chicken should be about 75% cooked, or about 130 degrees.
- Remove chicken from pan and drain quickly on paper towel. Top with fresh basil leaves, sliced tomato and sliced feta. Broil about 3-4 minutes until cheese is bubbly and brown and chicken registers 160 on a meat thermometer.