- 2 chicken breasts, cut in small chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss well to coat. Set aside.
2. Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and chile paste, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
3. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced ginger and garlic to pan; stir-fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add juice mixture and onions; cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and chicken is done, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.