- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette (I ran out of dressing so I used olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano as a substitute)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I used about 1/2 cup Asiago)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place onions in bottom of 8x8 square baking dish; top with chicken.
2. Combine tomatoes, dressing and garlic powder; pour over chicken. Cover with cheese.
3. Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees).