- 1 tsp each chili powder and ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1.5 lb sirloin stead
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 each red and green pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese (we omitted the cheese)
1. Preheat broiler. Mix chili powder, cumin and cayenne; rub over both sides of steak. Place on rack of broiler pan.
2. Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or to medium doneness (150 degrees). Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 min. Add peppers and garlic; cook 5 min or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes; stir. Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Cut steak across grain into slices. Place in center of fajita shell and top with vegetables and cheese.