- 3 cups fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 3.5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- 2 cups cleaned spinach or other greens
- 1 16oz can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, minced (I added these, but would really prefer the dish without them)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the tortellini according to package directions, until just tender (do not overcook).
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth, garlic and rosemary to a boil. Stir in the spinach, beans and tomatoes. Reduce the heat and simmer until the spinach and tomatoes are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tortellini; simmer 1 minute longer. Sprinkle with the cheese, and serve.