- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 jar mild salsa
- 1 cup canned, or frozen, corn
- 1/4 onion, sliced thick
- 1 red pepper, cut in thick strips
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- Green onions, sliced
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups rice, cooked
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks. Add all ingredients through taco seasoning, into slow cooker. Cook for approximately 5-6 hours.
2. Turn slow cooker off and uncover. Prepare the rice. Serve chicken over rice, topped with green onions and cheese. If the remaining sauce is too thin, stir in a tablespoon of flour to thicken it up.