- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons root beer flavoring
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking soda and powder in a bowl.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and flavoring, mix to combine. Slowly blend in dry ingredients. Mix just until flour is absorbed, being careful not to overmix.
3. Using a cookie scoop, place rounded scoops onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on pan 10 minutes before moving to wire rack.