- Small pretzels -- twists or circles work best
- Rolos - you'll need 1 Rolo per pretzel (FYI - 8 Rolos come in each roll)
- Toasted walnuts -- halves or chopped, or you can use pecans
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Spray with non-stick spray and wipe with a paper towel.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on sheet pan. Top each pretzel with a Rolo.
- Bake at 325 for 5 minutes, until Rolos are soft, but not melted.
- Remove pan from oven and using nuts, smoosh the Rolo and press the nuts into it. Let them cool completely on the parchment/tin foil, then store in an air tight container.