- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- Rinse and clean the pork chops. Trim any attached fat.
- In a large bowl mix together the yogurt, ginger, garlic, salt and chili powder. Add the chops to the marinade and mix gently till all sides are evenly coated. Refrigerate the marinated chops for 2-4 hours, turning the pieces once in between.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lift the chops from the marinade and place on the baking tray coated with tin foil. Bake 40 minutes or until done.