- 1 T oil
- 2 T flour
- 1 T curry powder (I used 2 T)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 thin-sliced skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 fresh mango, cut in small chunks
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 T chopped cilantro
1. In large large skillet, heat oil. In bowl or plastic bag, mis flour, curry powder, cumin and salt. Add chicken and shake to coat.
2. Transfer chicken to skillet, shaking off any excess flour (reserve remaining flour); saute until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
3. Stir the excess flour into the skillet, mixing with pan juices. Gradually add orange juice and broth, stirring constantly and scraping up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet; stir in the chopped mango. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens, about 1 minute. Stir in the sour cream or yogurt until blended; simmer 30 seconds. Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve with Naan or rice.