- 8 oz cooked macaroni or any pasta shape you'd like
- 16 ounces cottage cheese, small curd
- 8 ounces fat-free sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
1. In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt and pepper. Add shredded cheese; mix well. Add cooked macaroni, stirring to blend well.
2. Pour mixture into greased 9 inch baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and top macaroni with paprika. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until lightly brown and crusty.