- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh/frozen berries
1. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease pans with butter.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Stir in the sugar.
3. Mix butter, eggs and milk together and pour into flour mixture. Mix gently until ingredients are just barely combined, then add berries.
4. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake in preheated oven at 400 for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.