- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese (cheddar and jack)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add macaroni and boil 8-10 minutes until tender. When pasta has about 1 minute left, add broccoli to the pot. Once pasta is tender, drain liquid.
2. Add 1 type of cheese at a time, mixing vigorously with a wooden spoon to avoid clumping. Make sure cheese is fully melted and has evenly coated pasta before adding the next one. Continue stirring vigorously until all cheeses are added.