- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 chicken breasts (I use skinless, boneless)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine onion, vinegar, oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic and salt in small bowl. Mix gently with fork.
3. Place chicken in baking pan. Spoon the onion mixture on top of the chicken. Bake until the chicken is browned and cooked through (do not turn), about 30-45 min depending on the thickness of your chicken.