- 8 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1/4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the bottom of a broiler pan with foil.
2. Combine scallions, bbq sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings and toss until well coated.
3. Place the chicken on the baking pan. Spoon any remaining sauce over the chicken. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and continue baking until the chicken is browned and cooked through and the sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes longer. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.