- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth (I just 1 can)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 14.5oz can cream-style corn
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach leaves, or 1/2 (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1. Combine the broth, soy sauce and sesame oil in a medium saucepan; bring just to a boil.
2. Slowly pour in the eggs, stirring constantly with a fork to form shreds of egg. Stir in the corn and spinach. Simmer until heated through, 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put 2 slices of pepperjack between some sourdough, throw it on the George Foreman grill, and by the time the cheese gets all melty, the soup will be ready!